- Hemogram (18 Parameters)This is a test panel, not a test. These are tests used to measure the body's reaction to anemia, leukemia, various infections, evaluate the properties of blood cells, and diagnose some blood diseases.
- TIT (Complete Urinalysis) Changes seen in urine analysis help in the diagnosis and monitoring of kidney diseases, detecting urinary tract infections and other diseases.
- CA 125It is used in the investigation of cancer cases.
- Vaginal Smear is the method applied for the early diagnosis of cervical cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- Mammography (Digital) bilateral It is used in the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Breast Ultrasonography is used in the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Examination (Gynecology) General examination, evaluation of results and recommendations.
- Examination (General Surgery) General examination, evaluation of results and recommendations.
ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LEGAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS OUR DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS ARE CONSULTED REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL STATE