Breast augmentation surgery is one of the easiest aesthetic surgeries. The surgery is completed by placing the implants from the incisions to be made in 4-5 cm under the general anesthesia for approximately 2 hours.
Implants; the transaxillary incision, the incision around the nipple (Periareolar incision), or the incision under the nipple (Submamer). Instead of incisions and prosthesis, the result of the examination is determined by evaluating the person's wishes and body structure. Breast augmentation surgery can be combined with breast lift operations if there is sagging breast.
Duration of procedure
1,5 h - 2,5 h
How much time should i spend
When to get results
Return to work in
1600 € - 3000 €
- Which is more preferable
- What is the type of anesthesia to be given?
- Are the results temporary?
- Daily Life - Business
- How does surgery help?
- How is the examination performed?
- Is it clear that I've had surgery?
- How many days are required
- What are the rules to be considered after surgery?
- What should be considered before surgery
- Hospital process
- Who can have Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Does Breast Augmentation Affect Breastfeeding?
- What types of implants will be used?
- Is it safe?
- Where is the implants placed in the breast?
- When to get results