Recently, a very preferred metabolic surgery is one of the surgical techniques. It is very effective in the treatment of obesity and diabetes. It is a simplified Roux-en-Y gastric by pass surgery. Advanced laparoscopic technique. Mini-gastric by-pass surgery is performed in two stages.
Stage 1: The stomach is tubed like a sleeve gastrectomy. Up to 75% of the stomach is cut off from contact with food. The stomach is not taken out.
Step 2: Sleeve shaped stomach is connected to the small intestine from 150 to 200 cm to form a new digestive tract.
Duration of procedure
1h - 2 h
How much time should i spend
4 night 5 days
When to get results
Weight loss starts rapidly after surgery
Return to work in
- How Does Mini Gastric By-Pass Surgery Lose Weight?
- Can diabetes occur again after surgery?
- Which Situations are Preferred
- Is Mini gastric By-Pass Safe?
- How to make a new digestive tract in Mini gastrik by-pass?
- Life After Mini Gastric Bypass
- Is supplementary food required?
- How Much Weight Should I Lose After Mini Gastric Bypass?
According to a new study by the University of Warwick's NHS Trust and Coventry and Warwickshire University Hospitals (UHCW) that shows that age is not a barrier, obese patients over the age of 60 can lose as much weight as younger people who just make lifestyle changes apply to lose.
Eighty to 90% of adolescents benefit from permanent weight loss after bariatric surgery, and most experience remission from obesity-related complications such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, and musculoskeletal pain