If there is too much hair loss, it should be considered. It can be assumed that normal to lose 100 to 130 hairs per day, but more hair loss shows that this condition should be checked. PRP treatment contributes to stop hair loss. It strengthens the weak hair follicles. It has a curative effect. PRP, which is also performed for different treatments, is used frequently in hair treatments today, and it can prevent hair loss. It cures the hair loss problem.
PRP HAIR TREATMENT STEPS
10 cc of venous blood is taken from the person; this amount equals 1/10 of a tea glass. Red blood and white blood are separated into two in the laboratory. After the red blood is gone a special process, it is injected into the hair area with the help of very fine tipped needles. This process lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRP HAIR TREATMENT
- PRP hair treatment should be repeated once a year to get the definitive solution.
- Avoid the sun exposure for a few days after the procedure.
- It is effective for a long time.
- It is a reliable method.
- After the procedure, our patients can return to their daily life immediately.
- PRP treatment for genetic hair loss should be done at intervals of 3 months.
- PRP for hair loss should be preferred instead of using expensive products for hair loss.