What is LASIK eye surgery?
LASIK is a treatment method that eliminates refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism with excimer laser, an advanced and reliable technology. In LASIK treatment, a thin corneal flap is opened from the corneal layer of the eye with the help of a special automatic device called a microkeratome. After opening the flap, the refractive error is corrected under the guidance of a computer program with an excimer laser and the flap is folded back.
- Who is LASIK eye surgery used on?
- Who can't have LASIK surgery?
- Is the LASIK laser method safe?
- What should be considered before the LASIK operation?
- Femto LASIK eye surgery operation day
- Femto LASIK surgical process
- What are the early postoperative symptoms and what should be considered?
- Return to everyday life after Lasik eye surgery operation
- What problems and complications can arise after LASIK laser surgery?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the LASIK laser?
Some people just need to express their thoughts and can’t stop