It is a simple surgery for a problem that is often avoided to be discussed. It is usually performed with local anesthesia.
- The nipple is embedded,
- Nipple is larger than normal,
- The colored part called areola that surrounds the breast is larger and darker than normal
Congenital or subsequent reasons such as the absence of the nipple is carried out to eliminate complaints.
- Does Nipple Affect Aesthetics?
- How to fix the buried nipple?
- Reduction of large nipple
- Nipple reconstruction (nipple reconstruction)
- Who should choose nipple cosmetic surgery
- What is the type of anesthesia to be given?
- Hospital process
- Can Aesthetic Surgery Be Combined With Other Surgery?
- What Should Be Considered After Nipple Aesthetic Surgery?
- Is it understood that surgery
- Problems After Nipple Aesthetics
ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LEGAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS OUR DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS ARE CONSULTED REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL STATE