Saggy breasts negatively affect one's self-confidence. Breast lift surgery improves sagging breasts. it feels.
Breast Lift operations are performed under general anesthesia. It takes about 2-3 hours. It is basically aimed to obtain a young appearance by removing excess skin. The only disadvantage of the surgery is the formation of scars, but surgery is a definitive and effective solution. 3 different techniques can be applied according to breast structure, degree of sagging and expectation of surgery. Combined operations can also be performed when necessary.
After The Surgery
The First Few Days After Surgery
- It may complaint of dizziness and nausea in the first hours, after then these complaints disappear gradually.
- Patients can stand up the same day of surgery, but it should be limited in order to prevent stretch.
- To stop early period pains some medication are given to the patients.
- There is noticeable change after breast lift, especially swelling.
- Breasts are bandaged after the procedure and patients can wear sports bra over this.
- After the surgery general controls of the patient should not be delayed.
- Patients who come out of the country should stay the city at least five days for short term follow-up care. However, it may change depending on the physician’s advice.
Daily Life, Normal Activities, and Work
- After coming out hospital you can do many things without stretching your arms. You can back your social life and daily activities approximately in 7 days. In order to come back work you should wait about 7-10 days.
Results of Breast Lift
- Breast lift surgeries cause permanent results, for example, incision lines are permanent. However mostly get desired results after the surgery.
- A breast sagging may be seen again due to aging, gravity or weight fluctuations, so you should maintain your weight and keep a healthy lifestyle. However, it is important to state that the patient does not relapse into his or her former, undesirable condition.
- One of the greatest disadvantages of this procedure is the permanent incision lines, but there is no other solution for severe breast sagging. However the scars usually fade and do not go out of the around of breasts.
- The scars usually fade and heal within 4 to 6 months after surgery.
- Inverted T Technique in Breast Lift
- Examination in Breast Lift Surgery
- Daily Life - Business
- Is it clear that I've had surgery?
- Preoperative considerations
- Are the results temporary?
- Problems After Surgery
- When is mastopexy surgery performed?
- Lollipop Technique in Breast Lift
- Benelli Technique for Breast Lifting
- What Should Be Considered After Breast Lift Surgery
- How many days should be reserved
- Who Are the Good Candidates for This Procedure?
- What Attention Should Be Paid To During The Post-Surgical Process?
- What Are The Problems, Risks, and Complications of Breast Lift Surgery?
- How Long Should I Stay In Hospital? xx
- What Type of Anesthesia Is Used For Breast Lift Surgery?
- Before The Procedure: Preparing For Breast Lift Surgery?
- What Attention Should Be Paid To Choose A Hospital Where Breast Lift Surgery Is Practiced?
- How the Patients of Breast Lift Examine?