Digital dentistry is using of the latest technology which digital measurements, scanning and restorations that can be performed on the patient's mouth by getting support of digital technology and computer. The greatest advantage of the digital dentistry system is that both the treatment can be completed in a much shorter time aesthetically and in one dental treatment
Panoramic x-ray films are X-ray films that help to make treatment planning faster and more complete.
- Panoramic X-rays help to make treatment planning faster and doing completely.
- Panoramic X-rays are needed to diagnose invisible cysts, tooth decays and tumors in the jaw and teeth.
- Panoramic X-rays are needed by the dentist before surgical procedures related to the jaw and teeth, because these X-rays show the area to be treated in a wide perspective and increase the success of the operation.
Panoramic x-ray provides early detection of cysts, tooth decay and tumor formation in the jaws.
- Panoramic X-ray helps to diagnose a cyst, tooth decay and tumor in the jaws earlier.
- The image of all teeth can be seen in a single X-ray film
- This technology is widespread in our country as well as in the world.
There are two types of Dental X-ray can be performed that one of them is from the inside and the other one is outside of the mouth. In the Dental X-rays performed from outside the mouth, the X-ray machine is placed outside the mouth, and in the other one, the tiny machine is placed inside the mouth. In the second one, a number of teeth and the tissues can be monitored in the mouth, while the X-ray machine placed outside the mouth shows a wider area, including the jaw bones.
By means of CEREC CAD / CAM dentistry, which was firstly developed in the early 1980s, the dental restoration treatments that lasted for days or even weeks in the past, can be completed in 1 to 2 hours. With the help of a special camera that can easily take images in the mouth, the size of the tooth to be restored is taken digitally and transferred to the computer.
In 10 to 15 minutes, the digital restoration design is made with a micron size and completed by the three-dimensional milling machine in 5 to 15 minutes depending on the type of porcelain teeth. After 2 minutes of dental polishing, the restoration can be applied into the mouth. The total duration of treatment varies depending on the number of restorations. But the treatments are generally completed within a day, without the need for patients to have a temporary tooth. The most important specialty of this procedure is that it can be performed and finished in one treatment. All kinds of restorative dental treatments can be performed by using CEREC CAD/CAM.
It is an X-ray that allows all the teeth, jaws, teeth and many problems in the jaws to be seen in a single X-ray procedure.