The shape of the nasal tip or the nasal belt may vary, the width of the nostrils may be narrowed or the angle between the nose and the upper lip may be varied. Nasal surgery can be performed with congenital or injury-related deformities, breathing problems, or simply aesthetic concerns.
- How is rhinoplasty performed?
- Daily life after surgery?
- How long should I stay in the hospital?
- What should be considered after nose job ?
- Is Rhinoplasty a safe operation?
- Who should not have nose reshaping
- Who can have nose job?
- What are Rhinoplasty Types?
- Is there any scar after the nose job?
- What kind of anesthesia is performed in rhinoplasty?
ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LEGAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS OUR DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS ARE CONSULTED REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL STATE