What is a permanent lip implant (permalip)?
Permalip is a surgical procedure in which specially prepared implants are placed under the lips to thicken thin lips and obtain an aesthetic and attractive appearance. The implant can be used in the desired length and thickness. The lip implant is a safe and successful method that provides permanent results today and does not require re-application.
- What are the properties of the implant/prosthesis used?
- What are the difference between lip implants (permalip) and other lip enhancement procedures, and what are the advantages of lip implants?
- What is the operation like?
- What are short-term complaints after the surgery and what you should pay attention?
- When can I return to my normal life after the surgery?
- When will you see the results of surgery?
ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LEGAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS OUR DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS ARE CONSULTED REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL STATE